Shiatsu Massage Therapy
A form of massage therapy that combines elements of Shiatsu and Shin Tai into a comprehensive therapy for the body and spirit.
What is Shiatsu?
Shiatsu is a Japanese form of therapeutic massage done with the use of fingers. This technique improves energy flow, which helps to reduce stress, increase flexibility and maintain a high level of energy and health.
What is Shin Tai?
Shin Tai is an extension of Shiatsu work, that clears stress from the body, and naturally stimulates the flow of energy in the body.
Benefits of Shiatsu Massage Therapy
- Reduces back, neck, and joint pain
- Helpful to those suffering from fatigue
- Helps with insomnia/sleep disorders
- Improves circulation
- Reduces stress, as well as anxiety and depression
- Relief from sinus headaches and respiratory problems
- Promotes healing from sports injuries
- Helps bring relief to arthritis sufferers
- Aids in treatment of digestive disorders