What is a Private Membership Association?
Private Membership Associations are constitutionally created under:
The First, Fourth, Fifth, Ninth, Tenth, Fourteenth and other Civil Rights Amendments to the United Sates Constitution
Members of Private Membership Associations may express their Constitutional Rights within that association. This includes:
- Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Expression to share information and voice our opinions about anything that concerns us including alternatives to drugs, harmful EMF transmissions, invasive surgery, vaccines, toxic chemicals, unlabeled GMO foods, pharmaceutical drugs in our water supply, Smart meters and technology, and anything else that may cause of exacerbate any physical, emotional, mental, medical or psychological concern, condition, disease, disorder or illness of any kind.
- Freedom of Confidentially in all written and oral communications of any kind and all actions intended to help any living thing without causing harm to another.
- Freedom of Choice for our own health, life, nutrition, spiritual path, therapies and wellness decisions and interventions for ourselves, our family, dependents and pets including allopathic, alternative, complementary, holistic, integrative, natural and spiritual attempts to cure, heal, treat and improve the quality of our lives.
- Freedom of Self-determination based on access to all available information to help us make our own decisions about our own health, life, nutrition, therapies and wellness and that of our family, pets and dependents.
- Freedom of Privacy and all of the inalienable human rights guaranteed to us all by the US Constitution and the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.